Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sick at home

At home, even falling sick is awesome. A combination of several late nights and early mornings left me with with a raspy throat and a rather watery nose this morning. All I had to do was cough once in front of Amma, I was immediately coddled, besieged with offers of besan halwa and sour plums, wrapped up warmly and propped up before the TV and my word on what we would watch was law.
I feel almost regretful that my mild little throat infection departed by evening. It should have lingered around longer.

2 comments:

  1. me too sick :(
    but no one to take care :(((((((((
    and upar se had so much work :((((((
    lucky biatch

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All I had to do was cough once in front of Amma, .. "
    " and then " propped up before the TV and my word on what we would watch was law. " made me LoL & Jealous

    yeah u hav new reader now.

    ReplyDelete